Both trading near yearly lows, while reporting record numbers – $10.4 million for WTER and $25 million for CWBHF – it is in our opinion an excellent time to initiate and/or add to positions.
Alkaline Water Highlights:
2015 $3.7 Million
2016 $7.1 Million
2017 $12.8 Million
2018 $19.8 Million
2019 $31.2 Million
2020E $46 Million
(2020 ends March 2020, full guidance $46-$50 million)
- Record second-quarter fiscal 2020 revenue of $10.4 million, up 21% year-over-year.
- Record first-half fiscal 2020 revenue of $20.6 million, up 25% compared to the same period last year.
- Proposed acquisition of AQUAhydrate, an ultra-premium alkaline performance water brand.
- Expansion of CBD product portfolio includes a comprehensive line of ingestibles and topicals.
- Net loss per share of $0.07, an improvement of approximately 42% from the previous quarter.
- Cash on hand of $6.9 million, supports growth plans.
Conference call 9AM this morning, 11/13 @ 877-407-8293. With P Diddy, Mark Wahlberg, Jillian Michaels, Flavored water and CBD (w/ FDA guidance) all looking to flex their muscles this coming year, this is a must-listen – or you can wait for transcript like we usually do! 🙂
Charlotte’s Web Highlights:
- Organic consolidated year-over-year revenue growth of 41.8% to $25.1 million
- B2C ecommerce sales increased 38.7%, B2B retail sales increased 66.4%
- Gross margin of 71.3% (before biological asset adjustments) produced gross profit of $17.9 million
- Increased operational investments in preparation of FDM channel growth
- Increased investment into expand production, distribution R&D and extraction capacity
- Adjusted EBITDA $0.7 million, 2.8% of consolidated revenue reflecting infrastructure build
- $35M cash and $96M working capital
See press release disclaimers. WTER is a client, see report for disclosure and disclaimer details.