Amazing, Practical & Affordable.
The perfect cultivation environment!
Phoenix based Linked Equipment, (LE) is the Premiere Provider of all-in-one solutions on the West Coast – to build external facilities and expand marijuana businesses. Their team is ready to help with both full custom design and implementation of site speciﬁc building needs.
Linked Equipment started 10 years ago in the manufacture of buildings made from low-cost Shipping Containers. They manufactured and customized these buildings for a wide variety of industries from Government/Military to Private companies.
Shipping containers are legendary for their strength and durability with an indefinite lifespan. Linked Equipment designed and engineered facilities meet city and state building codes, as well as conform to current IBCC (international building code) standards.
As they gained a widespread reputation for delivering quality buildings at an affordable price, LE was introduced to the Marijuana industry two years ago when a customer requested a laboratory for extraction. That project turned into a major facility designed entirely of containers. The “Grandview” project built in the state of Washington, took only 7 months to complete, included 22 containers into a fully functional inter-connecting, Extraction, Processing and Storage production facility.
The marijuana industry has unique problems and opportunities when building out a project. Linked Equipment saw a major opportunity in supplying this fast growth emerging industry with the buildings needed for expansion. Today they have developed a team of experts that know the industry inside and out, key to supplying state of the art compliant buildings to the rapidly expanding Cannabis industry.
Call Karl Faust at 602-314-6020, to learn how they can quickly and affordably turn your cannabis extracting, growing, or storage dream into a reality.
Core Benefits of Linked Equipment Containers:
• Speed to market and cost-effective – The turnkey containers eliminate the headache of missing crucial deadlines and going over budget due to months of construction. LE’s plug and play containers will allow a cannabis company to start generating revenue immediately and get to market faster than their competitors.
• Portability – The beauty of LE’s containers is that they are completely mobile. If a cannabis company need to relocate for any reason, all they have to do is unbolt the container from the ground and take it with. Once they are at their new location they can just set them up, plug them in and they are fully functional once again.
• Expert Engineering – Linked Equipment has put together the finest group of technical experts consisting of engineers, farmers, chefs, and extraction artists to produce the safest, automated turn-key facilities for the Cannabis Industry. Thier team has extensive experience dealing with codes and regulations in multiple States. This allows LE to provide each of the cannabis facilities with engineered stamped drawings necessary for City, County, and State requirements. All of their systems have been professionally engineered and have undergone a 3rd party engineering review which has been stamped to be accepted by the legal states for mechanical, structural, electrical and fire.
• Customizable and Full Integrated – LE units are fully customizable to needs across size, quantity, layout, electrical needs, storage, extraction lab capabilities and more. The LE units are fully integrated with state-of-the-art automation systems, allowing the cannabis company to access their extraction lab, grow pod, storage unit or office space from an offsite location.
• Mass production – Linked Equipment containers allow its owners to take advantage of metric feet, with the ability to stack containers to maximize its real estate. If stacking is not an option, the containers are able to be interconnected and fully integrated with one another. Once the custom blueprint is set for the container needs, LE’s team is able to create multiple versions to expand the business and its space.
Linked Equipment – Cannabis Extraction Specialist
Linked Equipment extraction pods oﬀer a safe and controlled environment for eﬀective cannabis extraction and processing. The nature of dealing with Volatile solvents like Ethanol or Butane when doing extraction lend itself to a blast-resistant building (BRB) and this is why shipping containers work so well for this type of building.
Depending on an Extractors state and county regulations, Linked Equipment extraction pods can be built to code for a C1D2 structure. In a C1D2 location, volatile flammable liquids or gases are used but are normally confined in closed containers or closed systems. It also may be a place where ignitable concentrations of gases or vapors are prevented with positive mechanical ventilation.
Linked Equipment builds fully equipped cannabis extraction and processing units with interlocked electrical and emergency system, ignition source controls, gas detection systems, and ventilation for both dilution and extraction fan systems. LE has professionally engineered its containers for Co2, Butane, Hexane, Alcohol, as well as mixed solvents.
Linked Equipment – Grow Pod Specialist
Linked Equipment supplies ready-to-go Grow Pods. They come fully equipped with Lights, De-Humidifiers, HVAC, CO2, Electric, Plumbing and much, much more to get its owner growing in a fraction of the time from a conventional build out.
The turnkey containers eliminate the headache of missing crucial deadlines and going over budget due to months of construction. Their plug and play containers will allow a cannabis company to start generating revenue immediately.
All of their systems have been professionally engineered and have undergone a 3rd party engineering peer review and are accepted in Cities, Countries, and States throughout the legalized markets. Linked Equipment is committed to producing the safest and most technologically advanced cannabis cultivation on the market.
Their totally sealed, self-contained buildings are fully automated and come with state of the art controls to precisely manage and keep the container at its optimal condition for all cultivation needs. By controlling all of the atmospheric variables associated with cannabis cultivation, the grower can replicate the environment identically from container to container regardless of the strain or specimen inside. The containers provide the perfect cultivation environment.
Linked Equipment can deliver a facility to you in a timely manner for a fraction of the cost of a Bricks and Mortar or steel structure.
Visit Linked Equipment to get started today.
3501 E Illini Street,
Phoenix AZ 85040, USA