Bouck Brothers Distillery
Inspired by the boom in craft distilling, the Bouck brothers ─ Nick and Zak ─ decided to innovate the world of whiskies. With five-star reviews across multiple platforms, Bouck Brothers Distilling currently offers five spirits: Idaho Springs Whiskey, Bourbon Whisky, Miner’s Moonshine, the award-winning Colorado Coffee Whiskey, and Pink Bear Gin (colored due to the hibiscus flowers infused within the spirit).
The company partners with local Colorado farms (such as Root Shoot Malting) and local coffee roasters (such as Corvus Coffee Roasters) for its ingredients. Since opening to the public in June 2016, over 1,140 bottles have been sold via retail and wholesale distribution, and its whiskies are already stocked in every liquor store and in multiple bars and restaurants in Idaho Springs, Colorado.
- Five craft spirits: Colorado Coffee Whiskey, Idaho Springs Whiskey, Bourbon Whiskey, Miner’s Moonshine, and Pink Bear Gin
- The Colorado Coffee Whiskey won a Bronze medal at the 2017 Denver International Spirits competition in the Ultra-Premium, Flavored Whiskey categoryi
- Since opening to the public in June 2016, over 1,140 bottles have been sold via retail and wholesale distribution
- Five-star reviews across multiple platforms, including Facebook, TripAdvisor and Groupon.
- For more interesting curated articles like this, sign up for our free newsletter at the MarijuanaStockReview.com or click here to subscribe.