Our 4-20 Info Guide. Including Video Webinar.
Marijuana and Safe Banking (9/2019) Passes House, is Senate Next?
Stings & Siezures
Everything You Need to Start and Run a Successful Cannabis Business
From retailers to growers, producers, and suppliers, there’s a seemingly never-ending list of startup opportunities in this emerging market. In Start Your Own Cannabis Business, cannabis, biotech, and entrepreneurship reporter Javier Hasse introduces forward-thinking entrepreneurs lie you to the industry and shares hard-earned tips and success stories from pioneers and visionaries in the marijuana industry.
Take a closer look at the world of weed and what it holds for you and your future as a cannabis entrepreneur. You’ll learn how to:
- Put together a solid business plan with tips from cannabis lawyers
- Estimate startup costs with the help of cannabis-experienced CPAs
- Assemble a team of employees with insight from legal cannabis recruiting and dispensary training agencies
- Protect your assets in case something goes wrong with your business
- Familiarize yourself with the tax and legal regulations of the industry
- Understand what’s legal and what’s not in the U.S. in cannabis
- Grow your cannabis business into a multistate company
Javier Hasse is a writer and reporter with a focus on the cannabis and small-cap biotech industries and an advocate of marijuana legalization. He has had more than 4,500 articles published on a variety of mass media outlets including Playboy, High Times, Leafly, Benzinga, The Wall Street Journal’s MarketWatch, Yahoo! News, Yahoo! Finance, InsiderMonkey, CNN Money, Fortune Magazine, MSN, Nasdaq, Morningstar, Microsoft, FOX Business, Investing Channel, among many others.
Prior to becoming a full-time reporter and writer, Javier served as CEO for a financial research and content creation company. Find samples of his work at: Muckrack