Capital Ideas Media publisher Mark Bunting talks to FinCanna Capital president, CEO and director Andriyko Herchak about the company’s cannabis royalty model, which is focused on California, the largest legal cannabis region in the U.S. In fact, sales are twice the size of Canada’s. Herchak says FinCanna has partnered with a “dream team” of top-notch cultivators and has negotiated an attractive royalty arrangement. This is an exciting investment opportunity for accredited investors.
Andriyko Herchak, CPA, CA – PRESIDENT & CEO, DIRECTOR
• Over 20 years of executive leadership experience with publicly traded companies
• Former CFO of international sales and marketing company generating US$1.4 billion in annual sales
• Former CFO of Canadian mineral exploration and development company that raised C$100 million in equity financings and sold for C$650 million cash
FinCanna is a royalty company for licensed medical cannabis, with a focus on California. FinCanna, led by a team of finance and industry experts is building its portfolio of investments in scalable, best-in-class projects. FinCanna’s flagship investment is with Cultivation Technologies Inc. (CTI) to provide funding for its fully-entitled, large-scale indoor medical cannabis facility to be developed in Coachella, Southern California. This Coachella Campus will be a state-of-the-art facility that will include cultivation, extraction, manufacturing, testing and distribution. For additional information visit www.fincannacapital.com.
• Large Scale Potential
• Skilled and Experienced Management Team
• Actual or Planned Entitled Facility with Power & Water
• Actual or Planned High Value, High-Demand Licensed Medical Products