What Goes On at Brewbound Session?
The Pulse of the Beer Business, Presented by Industry Innovators
- See the big picture. Understand growth opportunities for both the industry and your business. Drive the beer business forward together through new insight and perspectives.
- Our speakers are leaders of both established and emerging breweries and interesting people from all three tiers of the beer industry.
- Speakers deliver talks on the state of the industry, growth strategies, best practices, market research, and cases that focus on growing your brewery and the lessons learned along the way
Time to Discover Your Next Partner and Share Stories with Your Peers
- The beer industry is competitive, but it’s also convivial. Rub elbows with beer’s best and brightest. Collaborate with brewery leaders and the ecosystem of supporting businesses: distributors, investors, lawyers, consultants, retailers and suppliers.
- We paced the program to allow for fruitful off-stage conversations during breaks. We also make sure there is plenty of time to share battle stories over a couple beers before and after the event.
Your Brewery Showcased on Stage
- The Startup Brewery Challenge is a showcase for new brewers. This is your opportunity to pitch against the best of the best, get instant feedback from a group of industry expert judges and compete for a cash prize and a trip to Portland, OR.
- Each brewery acts as a case study and a spark for discussion. Benefit from both the instant feedback on-stage and your brewery being a point of conversation among the audience.
- Past champions: Border X Brewing, Hopewell Brewing, Appalachian Mountain Brewery, Wynwood Brewing, and Braxton Brewing.
Connect your Products and Services to the Community
- Brewbound Session is an intimate conference for a select number of beer-specific industry supplier and service companies. It delivers more personalized participation than mega trade shows in an environment fit for in-depth conversations.
- The Sample Bars are a chance to get your beer in front of other brewers and the people who know your daily challenges. Bond over shared experiences and receive valuable feedback.